Saturday 21 September 2013

Bits and Bobs

It's been a long time since my last bits and bobs post. Here are some interesting things I've read recently...

- Here's a really interesting article looking at hysteria in the facebook age. While hysteria used to only affect small communities (usually focusing around fear of witches), facebook now allows hysteria to spread across a far wider geographical area.

- Check out this article comparing modern and classic film posters. I love the old illustrated posters.

- What do happy people do differently? Read here to find out.

- I loved this article about imaginary friends. As someone who had an overactive imagination as a child, it's interesting to read about other people's experiences of the fantastical and fanciful.

- Here are some amazing pictures of LEGO used to show urban density taken to horrific extremes. Makes the LEGO town my brother built when we were little looking kind of pathetic in comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment